Friday 3 July 2015

Sexy steel fashion music life and sisi video

Sexy steel

By all standards, Sexy Steel (Abbey Abuede) is a multi-talented individual. This rare breed has talents that cut across. He’s an actor, musician, footballer, award-winning barber and he also runs an exclusive celebrity fashion label called Needles & Stitches. Sexy Steel hails from Delta State and studied Fine Arts at the Polytechnic, Ibadan.
These are some of his interview over a year ago and you're going to be seeing his latest video 2015 sisi and the shot during the making in the states.

The year 2013 was quite fruitful for him with several awards to his name recognising his creative ingenuity on his hit song ‘Bebedi Alhaja’. Not resting on his soaring achievements, Sexy steel said he has decided to take a chill pill and concentrate on dishing out only classic songs and exactly this is what he has done, with his new songs coming through in a matter of weeks. As a fashion designer, he has designed clothes for top celebrities and diplomats. He shares his new focus with Adedayo Showemimo

You enjoyed a good spell in 2013. How would you describe it?

Well, 2013 has been fantastic for me, though I want more. I’ve won a couple of awards this year and I did a lot of songs this year that’s going to be released early in 2014. So, it’s very safe to say that I’ve worked for 2014 in 2013. So far, I think it’s been so good for me.

You are a man of many talents. How do you juggle and find a balance in all what you do?

Balancing all I do is a very difficult task for me, because all these things I do are things that I toyed with while growing up, and I enjoy doing them. So, it’s not really a big deal for me as such. I am into fashion. I’ve got a clothing line called “Needles & Stitches” that I’ve had for over 15 years now. I also started music about 15 years ago too. Aside that, I am a Barber as well. I won the African Latin-American award in 1993. I am an actor too. I acted in “Playing Safe” by Elvis Chuks. I am also in “Gold digging”, “Akorede” and “Awa Okunrin” by Funke Akindele. And right now, I’ll be working on my own movie which would hit the screens pretty soon.

As a musician, you’ve been quite silent recently. why?

Yes, since “Bebedi Alhaja”, I’ve been working. I’ve done about 13 other songs now and very soon I’ll start releasing the new songs and videos. My songs are not your regular kind of songs that you listen to everyday. They are classic and evergreen because you can’t get tired of them and I really don’t want to deviate from it. That’s why I am taking my time to produce classic songs. However, now that this is a New Year, I’ve been working on my new album titled “Steel on The Matter” which happens to feature a lot of dynamic artistes like Iyanya, Davido, Sheyi Shay, Reminicse, Olamide, Patorankin, Flavour, Tiwa Savage and more. It’s going to be more like a collaboration album with unique tunes

Let’s talk about your new song with Iyanya?

My new song with Iyanya is called Mambo. We thought about modifying Makossa tune and we came up with this hot and danceable tune which is currently rocking the airwaves now. The song was produced by “Young D” and the video for the song was directed by “Patrick Ellis”.

What stage are you with your fashion line at the moment?

Yes, Needles & Stitches is a brand that’s evolving and constantly growing. The brand would be going viral very soon. From Lagos, we’ll be going to Abuja very soon. We’ll also be going offshore as well. The brand would be going to Ghana, London and Atlanta. It’s a gradual process and we are on the steady rise.

We caught him during an interview when he was asked about his fashion line needles and stitches if he consider him self a fashionist star this is what he had to say
" I will say am a designner/stylist the clothing line needles and stitches,I have had it for years I mean decades and you know i dont wear anything aside needles and stitches and the idea is clothing celebrity dignity and deplomates you don't  have a choice needles and stitches is off the chain"
Theses are some of the shoot in the state with sexy steel, tune ednut and Kentro.

Comment and please share

No comments:

Post a Comment