Thursday 14 January 2016

THROWBACK TO DAVID BOWIE SHOTS. RIP.



This  legendary pop-star David bowie has been among the celebrity that infuse fashion and art to music.
He inspire the fashion world Saint Laurent designer Hedi Slimane declared, "I was born with a Bowie record in my hand", while fangirl Kate Moss once appeared on the cover of Vogue with the lightning flash from his Aladdin Sane album artwork painted on her face. Fashion folk adored Bowie's willingness to transform, subvert and shock with his many different looks. What's not to love about a man willing to wear a jumpsuit on Top Of The Pops?
26 studio albums over a 47 year career - it's hard to imagine any of today's popstars enjoying such longevity and influence (I'm looking at you, Bieber). Don't know where to start? Check out The Rise And Fall Of Ziggy Stardust(1972) on Spotify, my own personal favourite Bowie album.


I'll be listening to Starman today. RIP. David Bowie, 1947-2016.





No comments:

Post a Comment