Sunday 18 October 2015

SIMPLE JUMPER DRESS




This dress has been new obsession this autumn. It is just perfect for the weather, as it is so quick and easy to throw on with a pair of boots, and is just my colour. What makes it even better is that it was a Boohoo bargain! Naturally I am someone who gets extremely cold, probably because of poor circulation, so during Autumn and Winter I have to do everything possible to stay warm. If I am cold I become irritable and grouchy - basically you don't want to be around me ;) This dress really helps me with that. It is a reasonable length with long sleeves. It is a gorgeous knit material, however I also like how it isn't too thick so I feel free haha. It has a lovely loose high neck, and is just so casual. I love to wear it with simple high black boots, black tights and a black mark which falls below the dress. 

...

"Boohoo seem to have some amazing autumnal bargains, which are trendy, cheap and great quality"

...

I would also like to give this little bag a mention. How amazingly cool is it? I got it from Skinny Dip a few weeks ago, purely because it was so different and reasonable. It is a delightful baby blue colour, and is faux fur. It has a simple gold strap, which is great for me as I tend to wear a lot more gold than silver. I just thought that it really gave something extra to this outfit and looked to subtle, coinciding with the simplistic look look. 






Dress Boohoo // Coat Warehouse (similar) // Shoes F&F (similar) // Bag Skinny Dip London

No comments:

Post a Comment