Wednesday 9 December 2015

BUYING THE RIGHT SIZED WATCH

All of the watches seen in this video and this infographic are from MVMT Watches.
I personally have this watch from their collection and love how it proportionally fits my wrist and lifestyle.

4 Rules To Select the right watch size 2


This infographic was brought to you by MVMT Watches. mvmt
All of the watches seen in this video and this article are from their collection of fashion watches.

I personally have this watch from their collection and love how it proportionally fits my wrist and lifestyle.

Want to win a watch from MVMT?

If you’re the first to correctly guess the exact style of the watches sent to me THAT ARE NOT proportional to my body type – I’ll send you the extras that I have!
Again – you have to be specific as MVMT has a wide range of handsome watches!
COMMENT AND SHARE

No comments:

Post a Comment